Wow! We’ve officially entered double digits for quarters… Merci all ya loyal readers and welcome newbies!
This quarter, I was interviewed & featured on two sites – how cool is that?
- Expat Focus – A website for globe trotters and bloggers from around the world…
- Learning India on working in India – a great website started by an American consultant in Chennai to help folks interested in working or living in India
Life brought a few developments too:
- Jumping for joy with the Canadian election results – finally Harper is gone!!
- Travel-wise had three trips: Delhi & Kolkata for work, Jodhpur purely for pleasure
- As for the ongoing structural repairs? After the water spray fiasco, the main building repairs are done though painting is pending… alas we still have one bedroom / balcony / bathroom to go!
- On the whisky side – started a brilliant ‘Whisky Ladies‘ group with a special guest from Inver House
For Everyday Asia, all top quarter views were ‘golden oldies’ from previous quarters:
- Happy Independence Day India + Indonesia!! Still popular after two years!
- The many faces of home about my various definitions of home
- Whisky shopping in KL where I would happily go shopping again…
- Travel tales… How I got ‘hooked’ on going ‘away’ – For everything you ever wanted to know about what got me from there to here, but were afraid to ask!
- Our Christmas Eve Love Story – Heck if I’m still madly in love with the guy, why wouldn’t others enjoy the story too?
Popular posts published in the Aug – Oct 2015 quarter were:
- Expat Focus on ‘Everyday Asia’ & AMWF advice (that’s Asian Male / Western Female if you haven’t yet come across that term!)
- Letting go of bookish friends remembering all the bookish friends I’ve abandoned over the years…
- It never ends… shrug and sigh about simply accepting how things go sometimes…
- Only later did I understand… about child sexual abuse
- Travel time! Door No 1, 2 or 3?? joyfully announcing my upcoming travels!
And what’s coming this quarter?
- More domestic travel is on the cards – definitely Delhi once or twice and maybe more
- Finally heading back to Singapore early December – yeah!!
- Debating whether to spend Christmas in Canada or Mombasa or just sticking home in Mumbai… all depends on business results from a couple of months of hitting the pavement and other factors well beyond my control.