How was your 2015? If anything like mine… zap! It was gone!
After an insane amount of travel in 2014 with a small project in Malaysia, a big project in Indonesia (I MISS Jakarta!!), some work in Japan, China, Philippines and Singapore… 2015 seemed rather tame.
On the professional front, it was a time of transition, like the lull before the storm. Lots of fertile ground prepared, seeds planted, watered… now let’s see what flourishes!
As for Everyday Asia? Top posts from 2015 featured:
- The good, the bad and the ugly – India’s air pollution exposed by Obama’s visit And if you think it has improved? Check out this article on how killing Delhi’s pollution really is
- Silencing “India’s Daughter” about the BBC documentary on the Nirbhaya rape case banned in India
- ABCD vs CBAD – “You don’t belong here!” on how I clearly did NOT meet the criteria for an Indian blogging forum…
- If you are like me, traveling with a partner possessing a different passport can be an adventure! Passport power… cross-border crossing from different countries
- Avehi Abacus at Mumbai Marathon when my partner and some friends attempted to run
- Travel tales… How I got ‘hooked’ on going ‘away’ aka everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask about how a Canadian lass ended up in India
Curious about more blog trivia? Check out Everyday Asia’s WordPress’s Annual Report or the most recent quarterly summaries:
Who knows what 2016 has in store? For all those welcoming a new year tonight – best wishes, much merriment and more for the coming year!
PS I’ve also had great fun with my other blog, Whisky Lady.
PPS Now get out there and burn the old man!