- Work enables explorations of new places, experiences and more!
- Everyday work weaves its way into the fabric of our lives
- Getting things done in a country other than where you grew up can be… well.. different?
The ‘play‘ category largely pulls together stories revolving around topics such as:
- Film – Sharing tales with direct connects like visiting BAFTA, previews of The 2nd Best Marigold Hotel and Lunchbox, issues raised with Silencing India’s daughter, Jai Bhim Comrade and Mute or dashing dreams of an aspiring actress or enjoying Bollywood baby birthdays
- Music – With musical musings, festivals and more!
- Theatre – Call it the occupational hazard of having a partner in the ‘business’, but we see A LOT of theatre! I’ve also been known to flirt with theatre too.
- Whisky – Don’t worry! The monthly summary of whisky tasting adventures from Whisky Lady is not disappearing! It just will no longer be on the main menu…
I’ve also introduced :
- Food – Come on! Who doesn’t love chowing down? From contemplations over coffee to culinary adventures in Puncak to adventures home in India with Assam and Udipi joints, feasts like Eid and Pongol or creating comfort foods such as soup in your kitchen!
- Activities – For all those amusing playful activities that do not neatly fit into the main sub-categories such as a book launch, Sanctuary Asia awards, Mumbai marathon and Bandra’s Equal Streets
What do you think? Is this working for you?
- Everyday Asia – Time for change!
- Company anniversary – Welcoming work
- Travel tales… How I got ‘hooked’ on going ‘away’
- The many faces of home