Everyday Asia’s blog structure ‘shake-up’ continues… for after all, what’s ‘work‘ without ‘play‘!
As shared, ‘work‘ is a new category created to explore how:
- Work enables explorations of new places, experiences and more!
- Everyday work weaves its way into the fabric of our lives
- Getting things done in a country other than where you grew up can be… well.. different?
The ‘play‘ category largely pulls together stories revolving around topics such as:
- Film – Sharing tales with direct connects like visiting BAFTA, previews of The 2nd Best Marigold Hotel and Lunchbox, issues raised with Silencing India’s daughter, Jai Bhim Comrade and Mute or dashing dreams of an aspiring actress or enjoying Bollywood baby birthdays
- Music – With musical musings, festivals and more!
- Theatre – Call it the occupational hazard of having a partner in the ‘business’, but we see A LOT of theatre! I’ve also been known to flirt with theatre too.
- Whisky – Don’t worry! The monthly summary of whisky tasting adventures from Whisky Lady is not disappearing! It just will no longer be on the main menu…
I’ve also introduced :
- Food – Come on! Who doesn’t love chowing down? From contemplations over coffee to culinary adventures in Puncak to adventures home in India with Assam and Udipi joints, feasts like Eid and Pongol or creating comfort foods such as soup in your kitchen!
- Activities – For all those amusing playful activities that do not neatly fit into the main sub-categories such as a book launch, Sanctuary Asia awards, Mumbai marathon and Bandra’s Equal Streets
What do you think? Is this working for you?
I think you’ve missed something crucial here… where’s the Category? As in kittehs? Where? Hmmm?????
I was keeping ‘Urban village’ with all those adorable kitty cats as part of the ‘home’ category but… I do see your point! Especially as there a new building kitty… a baby that is hanging out in all the building crap mewling away.
AND where’s the photo of the mewling princess in action???
She is a loud but shy one. Always hiding behind the building supplies, inaccessible to a camera… I’m determined to catch her in the act one of these days though! 🙂
There were some ladies offering milk the other day and mysteriously she hasn’t made a re-appearance.
Methinks the princess has been whisked away to a castle… at least that’s what I’ve decided MUST have happened to such a cute kitten!