Folks who know me well know that sports just isn’t my thing.
After decades in India, I have yet to be converted to a cricket fan.
So imagine the surprise that I… someone who doesn’t follow cricket landed up at a coveted T20 cricket match in Mumbai. The game was a few days ago when West Indies trounced England.
Tonight most of India will be glued to their TVs… tonight the fate of the India team will be decided… tonight I almost wish we still had cable… I may not have cricket fever but I’m curious to know what happens!
Other Sunday Snaps:
- Introducing Sunday Snaps
- “Its the coconut man!” in Delhi
- “What the heck?” in Mumbai
- “This table is reserved!” in Singapore
- “When is duck not duck?” In Bombay
- Mmmmm mangosteens in Bangkok
- Night sky in Singapore