Whisky wise, July was a slow month for this Whisky Lady!
Let’s just say I know better than to waste quality whisky on a stuffed nose / dulled taste buds or attempt to write something coherent when all I want to do is go back to bed and nurse my miserable cold.
So instead of whining about what wasn’t accomplished, decided to focus on posts to come thanks to July developments!
Here are a few possibilities:
- While London was chock full of amazing activities, whisky sampling wasn’t a focus… however I did challenge the “World of Whisky” shop at Heathrow Airport!
- Back in Mumbai, interviewed Stuart Harvey, Master Distiller of Inver House – what a treat!
- Attended the Inver House “master class” sampling Balblair, Old Pulteney and Speyburn
- Gifted a KininVie 17 year sample by the fabulous Ronald of Whiskyriffic – at long last can resolve my ‘quandary‘!
- Am eagerly awaiting an opportunity to try Goa’s single malt distillery Paul John‘s new peated BOLD – introduced at Whisky Live – Melbourne (Pssst see Whisky Waffle lads mention of Whisky Lady to the Paul John folks!)
- Slowly start to sample the remarkable 9 whisky ‘set’ from my aunt and uncle’s whisky collection
In closing, here is a link to Whisky Lady’s one and only July post:
Until next month – Slainthe!
Curious to know more? Start with Whisky Lady’s monthly missives :
- Whisky Lady – June joy
- Whisky Lady – May merriment
- Whisky Lady – April adventures
- Whisky Lady – March madness
- Whisky Lady – February fun
- Whisky Lady – January journal
You can also find Whisky Lady on: