Yes Everyday Asia… you have been sorely neglected!
Yes there are a bunch of partly written blog posts sitting in your draft folder…
Yes your phone is full to bursting with photos from various adventures…
Yes you were busy busy busy!
So… if you can’t write juicy little separate posts, just do a quick round-up… yes?
On the professional side:
- Meetings marathons in Mumbai to drum up business…
- Plus a project deliverable from my Kolkata trip
- Ducked into Delhi and Gurgaon for more meetings…
- Company set-up for India continues…. replete with hoops, jumps and complications
- Annual filings for Singapore and planning for my trip there 1st week Dec!
- And planning another trip back to Delhi for mid-Dec…
And if you were wondering… continued adventures with the Indian provident fund folks!
- Rather than fix the date of birth error, had further paperwork requests including digging up documents from 2009!
On the sociable side:
- Birthday treats and celebrations for both my partner and I…
- Another annual company re-union!
- Theatre, theatre, theatre with a focus on the Prithvi Festival!
- A little Celebrate Bandra thrown in for good measure…
- And… let me admit.. my Whisky Lady avatar has been VERY busy with whisky tastings at five remarkable sessions!
Last but not least, a couple of feasts with tables groaning beneath the weight of fabulous food! Permit me to leave you salivating for more details…
Ha, you tease, you 😉
Hehehe! Nefarious plot to keep you panting for more… 😉
Pant pant 🙂
Yep, it worked: salivating. 😉
That particular meal was itself a ‘teaser’… further details in the coming months…
Oh my… need to save a napkin for that
Oh my… need to save a napkin for that…:)
I can’t wait til the menu at our friends’ place expands post renovations and other folks can enjoy such delights! 🙂
Oh man… my head is whirling and my stomach rumbling!
Pay back!! Pay back!! 🙂
It’s been a while! Love the header art and looking forward to more reads!
Yup! I haven’t disappeared completely but… well… ya know… life. 🙂
So true! I’m following a few other blogs and a couple stopped posting around the same I did at the end of summer or so. Weeks easily slide into months away. I’m glad for the break but at the same time, it’s like I have a new blog again having to reconnect and find new readers to replace the ones that understandably dropped away.
Make me start to palpitate and panic, will ya?? 😉 I know what I need to focus on right now…and its the most convoluted confusing ‘request for proposal’ you can possibly imagine!! Poor neglected blog…
Ha ha! From your other posts, I can only begin to imagine what this ‘request for proposal’ must be like. One big headache with a scoop of hearty laughs on the side?
In this case it is insane.. enough information to keep 2-3 people busy full-time for days. I’m not joking. And the outsource company handling the tender / bid whatever you want to call it give 3-4 different deadlines for the same thing with slightly different terminology. So it is maddening just to figure out what is expected when! Can you see my mad sense of humour slipping…???
Egads!!!! Is it time to fire your client, potential or otherwise? ;D
Nah… just the way things go here in these parts. 😉 Hopefully will be worth it in the end!
Oh and thanks for the compliment on the header art – from Jakarta. 🙂
No worries! The header art is really cool. I’d love to know more about it!
Its from my old hotel room in Jakarta. I asked the hotel for more details but didn’t get much of a response. The funny thing is it bears an uncanny resemblance in style to an Indian artist Mario Miranda.
Wow! Really? And I take it you were a regular at that place? 😀 Hmmm… that’s so interesting that you see similarities with another artist. I wonder if there’s some app out there where you can scan art and have the artist pop up, like you can with music?? 😀
I see a business opportunity for some creative kids programming in Chennai once they recover from the massive flooding! 😉