The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is for the loyal fan/commenter – as the kind soul who nominated me “Nair View” put it:
“Regularly. Stalker-like. The more you stalk, the better your chances are for winning this award.”
How fabulous is anything that celebrates blogging faffery? It may be like “chain-mail,” but at least it doesn’t threaten dire consequences if not followed precisely by a certain time! Instead it is a chance to say “Hey – you’ve been really cool to chat with!” and gives others a nudge to discover more great blogs to read and comment.
What next? Follow the “Rules of Engagement” ‘cus there is always a price:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you – Done & done 🙂
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back – Thanks Nair View! Check his award acceptance speech here: http://wp.me/p42AxN-iD
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you – Below
- Nominate 7 (or so) bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs – Also below & will be done
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog – Does this count??
Seven things you might not have known:
- I’m addicted to peanut butter
- I have no clue how to drive a motorcycle and after an accident when riding, petrified to try!
- I refused to sleep at night as a kid… as in flat-out-bawl-my-head-off REFUSED every single night!! (perhaps my father’s penchant for late night movies was a factor?)
- I foolishly said ‘yes’ to a role in a Bengali play… and nope! I do NOT speak Bengali?
- I’ve never been to anywhere in Africa or South America… but want to 🙂
- I’m an extroverted introvert
- I’m blind as a bat without corrective lenses
And my nominations are… drum roll please! A few fabulous folks who stop by on a semi-regular (or stalker-like basis) in no particular order:
- Lady Of The Cakes – Toledo tales of food, faffery and more!
- 中国 Jumble – An American in China
- A Girl and Her Travels – Russian – American connection
- Expat Eye on Latvia – Irish lass in Latvia
- The Urge to Wander – Madhu’s world wanderings
- Distant Drumlin – Belfast, London to India and back
- Loving Language – Just what it sez – lots of loving languages insights n more!
- Cheri Speak – Radio jockey, writer, media professional with some kick-ass blogging tips
- Sarah in Guangzhou – Serial expat in China, Indonesia, Thailand, UK….
- Vida Manejo – “Dynamic duo” contributors based in India traveling the world
- My Hong Kong Husband – Life of a gwai mui and Hongkonger in the US
- Some Wonderland – Scraps of life!
There are oodles of others but a dozen is a darn good start! So if you are so inclined, accept the award that keeps on awarding – chain mail style. 🙂