For nearly a month I’ve been locked out of my WordPress account. The thundering silence was not deliberate.
And while the world blithely carried on without my posts… I’ve been an addict freaking out without my blogging faffery fix!
Quick synopsis of my month:
- Everyday Adventures in Asia turned 1-year-old!
- A late night vegetarian café I was part of founding – Emma G’s Deluxe Eatery – had its 25th anniversary
- A very close girlfriend’s wedding wasn’t then was
- One company is very close to becoming a reality (Confessions of a reluctant entrepreneur & “The dog ate my homework“)
- Zero travel – recuperating in Mumbai the entire time – a busted ankle seriously sucks! (Hopping home)
- This week, delighted to graduate from crutches to hobbling with an elegant walking stick – yippee!!
- Fly back to Jakarta tomorrow (Wanna work in Jakarta?)
Can’t wait to catch up on all I’ve missed in the blogging fraternity! And have a busy couple months ahead too.
The idiot who switched handsets and couldn’t get Google Authenticator to work!!
- Confessions of a reluctant entrepreneur
- “The dog ate my homework”
- Hopping home…
- “Wanna work in Jakarta?”