It seems that being locked out of your blog or grappling with the ‘white screen of death’ is a rite of passage with a WordPress blog. Throw in a busted ankle and you got it! I managed to miss the 1st birthday of “Every Day Adventures in Asia (Mostly)“!
Despite these set-backs, it has been a great year and this 4th quarter brought:
- A chance to work for the 1st time in Malaysia and then another assignment in Jakarta
- Progress on opening three companies …
As for the blog, the 4th quarter favourites were:
The “all time” favourites for the year are:
- A difficult topic brought yet again into the media with the rape and hanging of two cousins,
- ;-) when my partner was gifted a Merc for Christmas – a seriously sweet ride!
- – Don’t mind if I do… again!
What a fantastic 1st year of blogging! Now if only I could banish forever the “white page of death”…